PFAS and its family of chemicals have become well-known for what we don't know about their impact on human health and clean, safe drinking water. The PFAS Symposium will cover a variety of issues important to those doing battle with PFAS, including providing perspectives on state and regulatory issues, unintended consequences, new research, destruction and disposal.
The day's sessions include:
• What the States Know; What the International Community Knows - A Panel Discussion
• PFAS: Unintended Consequences
• Keynote Luncheon: Why We are Here: PFAS, DuPont and the Future of Clean Drinking Water (For PFAS Symposium and Bootcamp Attendees only)
• New WQRF Research: PFAS and WQRF: Test retention of PFAS on Treatment Media
• PFAS Destruction and Differing Technologies
• PFAS: Disposal and Unintended Consequences
Then stay and get-to-know your fellow attendees at a fun progressive happy hour and networking session to conclude the day's activities. Stop by to visit
our vendor partners: ResinTech, Watts, WQA Gold Seal, Charger Water, Enpress and Calgon Carbon.
Special thanks to Presenting Sponsor, ResinTech for their support of the PFAS Symposium.
Additional thanks to Watts and Sharp Water Culligan for their support of the PFAS Keynote Luncheon.